Thursday, September 15, 2011

Looking Down

Do you ever look down?? I never really thought about it before but i don't. i mean if iam at the beach or dodging dog poo then ya but for the most part iam a UP looker and straight ahead looker. I was looking threw some pictures a few months back and was just amazed at them. Mostly because i have been too or have taken pictures of the same spots but NEVER saw what he saw. I asked off hand How did i NOT see all this??? "Look down once in awhile Rama" was his answer. So I started to. its weird but there is a whole nother world down there.....
took this yesterday thought it was kinda cool how it was just growing out of a little crack. I never noticed it till yesterday . how did i miss it growing all that time?? i walk over that step at least 4 times a day. I need to look down more ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment