Friday, September 2, 2011

FUCK!!! i was gonna name this one VODKA but i didnt have any

After hearing the world most depressing fucken song this was what was first on my desk. UGH!! OH and wait this was on my Facebook "I dont see Alex on here so if and when you talk to her please say hi for me!" Uhhhh ya its been that kinda day!



This fucken song today has played and i kid you NOT 3 fucken times today!! REALLY fucken REALLY Seasons in the Son 3 damn times?? when was the last time you heard that song??
Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me,
I was the black sheep of the family.
You tried to teach me right from wrong.
Too much wine and too much song,
wonder how I get along.
Goodbye, Papa, it's hard to die
when all the birds are singing in the sky,
Now that the spring is in the air.
Little children everywhere.
When you see them I'll be there.
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.
But the wine and the song,
like the seasons, all have gone.

I !!ME!! I can handle ANY DAMN THING THAT COMES DOWN THE PIPE!! ME!! today had to pull over in the middle of the fucken road this morning because this was playing . full out nosily, ugly ,nasty ,tears, snot all of it at 8:15 am ! What the fuck make this stop I WAS PREPARED !!I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!! FUCK ~~ I know my dads out there floating the sea (secretly wanting to kick the captains ass who has NO idea what he is doing!) with his baby daughter in that damn glad container . Knowing my mother is being a damn treat (dude i know this because i am her only less charming!!) Being so mad that iam not there. My "person" is in their own funk oh and iam PMSing JOY right??................
We had lives, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.
But the stars we could reach
were just starfishs on the beach***************
We now have Alexe Days What the fuck!!! My daughter said that yesterday( ya know my daughter who believed that "BIG AL" was her sister!!) Its INSANE that we have "Alexe Days".... i KNEW what she was feeling i understood. It all hits everyone its own way and in its own time. But Fuck ALEXE REALLY now that you can see how much everyone cared and loved you would you have been "READY"?? would you have "GONE"? i get that life SUCKS ASS and baby it really sucks.......... but really fucken really "all of this" bull shit does it look good from there?? do feel like shit matters now? are you at peace? i almost hope your not! i hope that YOU can see what you have done too people OUR FUCKEN people.
....you have made them less then they ever wanted to be. Plus you know i suck at tears so iam rolling on almost two months of chubby eyes (BITCH i hate looking bad!! you know that!!)Fuck fuck fuck!

I fucken miss you !! I wish i wasn't so self evolved that id not called you on your last birthday i have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo excuse i just flat ass FORGOT! I wish that when you called me on thursday and wanted to have sushi for your birthday i hadnt have said "Oh hell we have a life time of birthdays!" i wish i had not ignored your phone call on Saturday the 9Th of July even sorry er i erased it before listening to it FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! thats all just FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment