Sunday, November 27, 2011

‎"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.







And here we go again. I can only hope that this is not the straw that breaks his back. All be it this "straw" is more like a ton of bricks...... To lose your best friend I cant even imagine . I just keep seeing his wonky walk his crazy ass hair .  They were such a pair those two together. What a team of crazy!! So random, so fun, so FUNNY*****










‎"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself."  


this is his status right now. I lost it when i read it. My heart hurts for him. 


When someone dies its the people they leave behind that break my heart  The pain in their faces its just too much. I feel helpless to help them I know there is NOTHING i can say to make it better.......about 20 years ago A women who had just buried her 9 year old granddaughter said " The tears you cry are not for the dead they are for the living".... I didn't understand that statement then but I do now way way to well.........

No comments:

Post a Comment