Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hands


This not a great photo but its the one sitting next to me right now . Its the one thats been sitting here next to me for almost a month. Its a SHITTY picture. But i LOVE it cause i can see her hands . She had the most AMAZING hands ( my daughter has em ) Nails no matter if she was changing a shitty diaper,cooking for 30 people, pouring drinks for an entire bar, beading,digging in the dirt. All ways looking GOOD!!! She TALKED with her hands i always followed them. Maybe cause they always had SHINY,SPARKLY, BIG ,AMAZINGness on them??  Maybe!!!  (hey i got my love of all things shiny from SOME PLACE LOL)........... I could tell how life was going by the shape of these hands. When they were unadorned of any piece of jewelry i knew time was ticking   how when when they stopped  moving when she talked i knew it was coming FAST .. i miss these hands "talking" i miss holding this hand...............................I held it the whole night after her brain surgery thinking how lucky i was to be able to hold it...i can still feel in my hand the way her skin felt how tiny and weak and cold it  felt to me...... how she Kept squeezing my hand thru the night  just to see if someone was there .......... i would never get to hold it again  ............................ .

2 comments:

  1. I always loved your Mothers hands, they were so ........beautiful. They always looked "just done". I have to hide my raggidy hands sometimes. Love ya Girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG RIGHT??? my hands paint stained marker covered glue and glitter encrusted!! and some sort of wound some place on em LOL

    ReplyDelete