Sunday, October 30, 2011

I LOVE  MY SISTER!!! !!!!! love her more Every freaken time we talk!!  all those years born WAY after me what eves!! ................ a life wasted,a life trying to end, Time  time time ....WHAT THE hell ever !!!  WE GOT THIS!!! She makes me LAUGH!!! OMG i think she is slightly touched but FUNNY! this is the sister who Puked in my mouth!! this sister i get to bitch about shit with about ! Shit we know ! Shit we will protect!! shit we wont  deal with !! and she is teaching me how to skate backward WHOOP!! People its a site to behold I tell you!!
CHUCKY I FUCKEN LOVE YOU!!! .................................................  and you have kept me sane or as sane i can be THANK YOU!!!! LOVE YOU !!!! and god knows i dont throw that out much!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment